Navigation does not show

Hi. I have a Navigation Inline that shows on larger screens and a Navigation Collapsed that shows on smaller screens. However, when I decrease the screen size, the Navigation Collapsed does not show:

Hey there,

Please kindly make sure that you are using Pro version 1.1.1, and double check the customize tab of the navigation collapse element to make sure that you’ve set the hide/show options correctly.

We will be of a better help if you can give us your website URL and login credentials using the secure note functionality of the post. This way we will be able to see the options that you’ve set and try to suggest the correct settings.

Thank you.

I have checked it and all of the settings look correct to me. I just cloned the site and provided access through the secure note, however.

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login credentials. I fixed that for you. You have also set the hiding functionality to the Container itself. So in small screens, the whole container was hidden.

I changed that and now you have the settings working correctly.

Thank you.