Navigation Collapsed State and Alignment Issue

Good day! Experiencing an issue with the Navigation Collapsed Element.

For a simple example, if I give the TOP LINKS a background color and an interaction color and refresh the site, the navigation first appears with the background color and then immediately changes and stays on the interaction state and color. The same happens with all other changes, if I give it a shadow and border radius etc as an on state, it will appear correctly and then immediately go to the interaction/hover state and stay there.

Then, I may be doing it wrong, but I can’t seem to get the alignment of this element to change/work. If I drag the Navigation Collapsed element in to a row and want to align it to the right and also make it’s drop down elements drop to the left, instead of right and off the page - nothing I do seems to accomplish that? Any poitners?

Many thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with a URL to your example page, so that we can assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.