Navigation Collapsed for 3rd level menu

For wide screen I use navigation inline. It works fine for a menu 3 deep. However, for mobile I try to use navigation Collapsed. In the mobile case it does not work well since some of the third level links are not shown.

If possible, for Mobile please tell me what navigation type will work.

Hi There,

To fix this issue, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

a.x-anchor.x-anchor-menu-item.x-active ~ ul.sub-menu {
    height: auto !important;
}

Let us know how it goes!

You already know how it worked, it worked perfectly! I put it in PRO-child style.css. Thank you VERY MUCH for this. Understand, I’m old and I was pulling my hair out, and I really haven’t much hair to loose. Thanks to you I can still go out in public :slight_smile: Again, Thank You!!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.