Navigation Collapsed doesn't work on one-page navigation

Hi support team,

I’m having some difficulties to create a Navigation Collapsed on one-page navigation.

I’ve added the following code to my global js, but it doesn’t seem to work, only it works after I hit run:

jQuery(function($) {
$(’.x-menu-collapsed .x-anchor’).on( “click touchstart”, function() {
$(’.x-off-canvas-close’).click();
});
});

Is there any way that it could automatically run after the page load?

Here is my website

Thank you so much

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your site and it works as expected, even in the mobile device.
Can you please explain more what exactly you are facing, may be a screen cast video will help us to understand.

Thanks

Hi @basanta

Sorry for the confusion here. My issue was that collapsed navigation didn’t collapsed after I clicked on the nav item.

It will still scroll to the correct section but the nav panel is not collapsed.

I thought by adding the JS script will do the trick.

Thanks

Hi again,

I checked your site in couple of devices and menu is collapsing fine on click in mobile devices. Did you clear the browser’s cache of your mobile? Please clear the cache first and test the site again.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.