Hi!
There is a color line above the menu links. In the default is it red and in my theme it´s blue. I try to change it but I can not find the place. This is my page. Do you have CSS for it? I have also tried to change that without luck.
Hi!
There is a color line above the menu links. In the default is it red and in my theme it´s blue. I try to change it but I can not find the place. This is my page. Do you have CSS for it? I have also tried to change that without luck.
Hello @payapi,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {box-shadow: inset 0 4px 0 0 hsl(6, 41%, 53%);}
Thanks.
Thanks, it´s worked!
Great, thank you!