Navigation bar colours

Hey there,

Im having trouble with my nav bar (https://omnibeats.com)

I want my links (production credits/blog/faq/contact) always to be white. Also when hovering them.
However, I’d like to have the drop down menu to remain as is (red) when hovering.

How can I achieve this?

Thank you!

Hi there,

You can achieve this by adding a custom CSS. You can use this selector: .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover then set the color to #ffffff.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jade!

I added the following to custom CSS (customizer) but nothing happened. Did I do it right?
Thank you for your time!

“.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover color:#ffffff”

Hi Fred,

It should follow a proper CSS format link this:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover {
    color: #fff;
}

Hope this helps.

Perfect! That did the track. Thank you so much!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: