Navbar text styling

Hi there,
I want to ask you for helping us with two issues. How do we align text in navbar / menu to the left. Second issue is that we want to have sub-menu open without anchor or anything so the sub-menu will be still visible.

Our site is test.palimeovocie.sk

Thanks a lot
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are using X, there’s no settings where we align the menu text to the left. This option can be done with CSS. I will give you the CSS code and put it on your X > Theme Options > CSS. Please keep in mind that this is just a starting point. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
  text-align: left;
}

There’s no option that the submenu will always open. This feature will require some customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

On the other hand, a workaround is just to make the submenu as main menu then just style it like a submenu.

Note: Your website wp-admin is not accessible due to security issue from your hosting provider.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

[quote=“marc_a, post:2, topic:89804”]

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
  text-align: left;
}

[/quote]

Perfect thanks a lot for your advice. I just did what you said but there s a still little issue. Is there a possibility how to push highlighted categories slightly right.

Thanks
Michael

Hi Michael,

I suggest that you enable the CSS Class on your menu page. Then add a class to your highlighted menus. See the example below, I added custom-submenu class.

Then add this CSS code again in your X > Theme Options > CSS.

.custom-submenu a {
    margin-left: 15px;
}

Just change the margin-left value to your desire margin. Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Perfect!

Thanks a lot

Hi Michael,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Hi there,
I just find out that menu margin (mentioned above) is not working on mobile version. Please give me an advice how to move it left also on mobile phone.
Thanks
Michael

Hello Michael,

I checked your site, it seems that it is working fine. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

In case if you want to move the menu item to the left, you can use this custom CSS code

@media(max-width:766.98px){
.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
    position: relative;
    left: -30px;
}
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Sorry for that I didn’t write it correctly. What I meant was to move items named “rad” slightly right on mobile. As it works on full screen mode.

Thanks a lot
Michael

Hey Michael,

I hate to say this but what you want would require another set of custom CSS and as you already know, that is beyond the scope of our theme support.

I’d recommend you subscribe to One as my colleague previously mentioned.

Otherwise, you will need to consult with your own developer to customize areas with no options or controls.

Another option would be to upgrade to Pro as it has more menu options and offers more flexibility but you need to manually recreate your current header setup.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.