Navbar suddently static, buttons don't hover

EDIT: Nevermind! Cleared my cache and it did nothing but deactivating a new plugin (Autoptimize) worked.


Hey guys. 2 weird problems cropped up today:

  1. My navbar no longer moves with the page. Instead it’s static. I haven’t changed anything in settings and ‘fixed top’ is still selected, so I’m not sure why this is the case.

  2. My buttons aren’t changing colour when hovered over. They were working up until today.

As no settings were changed I’m stumped on what is causing these! I’ve checked on different browsers and the problems persist.

Thanks for you help.

Hi there,

Please add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS

body {
    overflow-y: hidden;
}

Hope that’ll solve the issue.

Best regards.

Hi. Unfortunately this had no effect. I’d like to find a way to keep the Autoptimize plugin as it greatly increases the speed of my site, but it does seem like running it is what’s killing The Grid.

Hi there,

I just checked, and your site is working fine. Could you please purge all cache and try again?

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.