Navbar styling - menu items left, logo center, menu items right

Hi there,

I have a full-screen-layout and I want the logo to be in the nav bar center.
Furthermorde I want some menu items to be on the left and some on the right.

Please have a look at the following credentials for more specific information.

Best regards

Hi there,

There is a setting in the Theme Options that will let you place the logo on the center. Please see the image below for reference:

Setting the layout to Stacked will align the logo and the menu to the center.

As for settings some menu items to the left and the right, as for now, that is not available out of the box. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!