Navbar needs to continue below masthead on scroll and become opaque

I have a revolution slider with a repeating video above the masthead. I have the masthead at .5 opaque and the navbar is fixed to the top on scroll. The navbar is disappearing when scrolling past the revolution slider instead of staying fixed to the top. Also, I need to make the navbar opaque after the video.

http://dev1.i-mktg.com/

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You will ned to update your custom css and make use of this code instead:

.masthead {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    top: 0;
    background: transparent;
    opacity: 0.5;
    box-shadow: none;
    border-bottom: none;
    z-index: 999999;
}

And then you also need to add this custom JS:

(function($){
  	var H = $(window).height();

	$(window).scroll(function() {

	  if ( $(this).scrollTop() >= H ) {
	    $('.masthead').css({ 'opacity': 1});
	  } else {
	    $('.masthead').css({ 'opacity': 0.5});
	  }

	});
})(jQuery);

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.