Navbar - Menu Item Hoover

Hi

My site is https://www.elasticlounge.com

I have noticed for a while that the red line above menu items is always showing above Events and also the set is highlighted red as if it is being hoovered over all the time.

I am not sure what the reason is for this but hopefully you can advise me how to resolve. It may be related to Events being a custom link (going nowhere so I have a title in the menu for all the event pages) Anyway hope you can advise me how to resolve

Thanks

Tim

Hi There,

Can you please send us your admin details with a secure note so that we can have a close look on to your issue.
Seems the menu item is getting the current-menu-item class by default.

Thanks

Thanks for your prompt support I believe it was due to having a custom link item. To be honest I wasn’t happy with the custom link for the menu title as it sent visitors to the homepage if clicked. I just found a thread on here that helped me correct that issue and an unknown benefit was it corrected the issue I requested support for. Therefore I don;t require a fix now. Thanks for the support

Glad to hear it,

Cheers!