Hi.
Have problem with Navbar Links Hover. It is always actieve on the home page. It works well on other pages… Is there anything you I could do about it?

Hi.
Have problem with Navbar Links Hover. It is always actieve on the home page. It works well on other pages… Is there anything you I could do about it?

Hello @tadenas,
Thanks for asking. 
Under X > Launch > Options > Header > Links - Text > Navbar Links and Navbar Links Hover, please reset the color. If it does not help, please share website URL for us to take a closer look.
Thanks.
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials. I see that you added the links to your first level menu item as http://tautos-santalka.lt#PRA with that basically all the first level menu are home and it is considered active when you’re on the homepage. Please change that to #PRA only.
Cheers!
It works, thanks.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.