NAVBAR LETTER SPACING (EM) option not working

Hi, I want to reduce the space between letters on my Navbar menu items. I see an option ‘NAVBAR LETTER SPACING (EM)’ but there is no way to change it.

Hi @ApteGupta,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi @nico,

My website is www.lotusinapond.com

Hello @ApteGupta,

Thanks for sharing details. I believe it’s a bug in the system and have already reported to our developers. I can replicate the issue on my end. In the mean time you can add following CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a > span {letter-spacing: 1px;}

Thanks.

Thanks @Prasant!

Glad to see we managed to help!

1 Like