Navbar IE 11 issues | X PRO

Hi There,

I’m having some problems with the X PRO and IE11 browser. The navbar on top is all over the right site and not visible.
Also i can’t acces the X PRO builder. It’s stuck on the “loading circle”.
In other browser it runs perfectly (tested on firefox, safari).

WP / theme / plugins all up to date.
link: www.line4events.nl

Thank you!

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hi John,

I just added a secure note :slight_smile:

Hi There,

I can see the issue on IE. Though this has been fixed already. I tried to check your header settings though it is not loading for me because of Connection reset. Check in with your hosting regarding that. You might have the same issue with this one: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/site-not-displaying-top-links-on-ie11-windows-7/659. Please try the fixed suggested. Let us know how this goes.

Hoi Theere,

This doesn’t work for me eighter … do you have another idea?

thnx!

I turned off your Bar’s Content Scrolling as that will hide your submenus and set your Container’s Self Flex > Flex Basis to 100% like in the thread @Lely posted previously and it works.