Navbar hover style (Integrity)

Hi!

I’m working with the Integrity stack and added a section of my own to the same bar as the navigation. I would like for that section to have the same hover styling as the navigation. However, I can’t seem to figure out which element has the styling to create the bars on top. I would like to either copy the style for my own section or, ideally, be able to change the styling of the navigation myself.

Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi, I’ve added the URL in a secure note in the first post of the thread.
Thanks!

Hi there,

Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS,

.mm-front-nav a, .mm-pagination a {
    margin-right: 1.5em;
    display: inline-block;
    padding-top: 10px;
}
.mm-front-nav a:hover, .mm-pagination a:hover, .mm-pagination a.mm-active {
    box-shadow: inset 0 4px 0 0 rgb(96,96,96);
    text-decoration: none;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hiya!

This was a great help, thank you!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!