Navbar height

Anytime I try to adjust the Navbar height (it is very tall) it creates issues with other items on my page. Especially on my blog page. I would like to make the Navbar shorter without creating additional issues I need to correct. http://simply-well-balanced.com/blog/

I have read the forums on this and I either do not understand the directions that are given, or when I follow the steps it isn’t working the same on my site.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi,

You can adjust the height of the navbar by adjusting two settings.

Appearance > Customize > Header > Navbar > Navbar Top Height (px)

and

Appearance > Customize > Header > LINKS – ALIGNMENT > Navbar Top Link Alignment (px)

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.