Navbar Design

I would like to implement a navbar similar to the one below. Is it possible to set the navbar underneath the first section for just the home page? And are we able to test it on a new draft page so it doesn’t reflect on the other pages which are currently live? I would like to explorer new designs but I don’t want to mess up what’s already been created. :smiley:

Hi there,

You can add a new page and test the case there, by adding the CSS code to the CSS section of the page in Cornerstone and not the X > Launch > options > CSS. That way the given CSS code will only work on that specific page for testing.

The transparent header functionality is not available in our theme out of the box. But there is a good article which will help you get started:

https://xthemetips.com/transparent-fixed-header/129/

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.