Navbar below build-in CLASSIC SLIDER

Hey guy. I really like the Integrity Header and Navigation look and, I am wondering! Is that any way to have my navbar below the build-in classic slider?

xTheme alone has everything that anyone needs to build a nice slider such as (Classic Slider, Effect, Transition, Animation, etc…). Why would I inject Revolution Slider or any other slider to make the page sooooo heavy?

Please Advise.

Hello Robert,

The Integrity Header, Integrity Business by Themeco, is using the Revolution Slider before the masthead setting. Please check out this documentation first:

Regretfully we do not have an option that you can use the Classic Slider in your masthead. If you want to get your hands dirty, you can check out this old threads instead:

Be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.