Navbar appearing over first section

Hi there

On all of my pages but one i’m using a revolution slider underneath the masthead and it’s fine. However on my contact page which i’m not the navbar is appearing over the first section of my content.

Here is what it looks like

And here’s the link to the affected page - https://dwanedigital.co.uk/contact/

Some help would be great thanks!

Hello @rystaman,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try adding following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.page-id-364 .x-main.full {margin-top: 40px;}

Thanks.

Hi Prasant

That doesn’t work entirely, it doesn’t give me my full 4em padding at the top of the section which looks weird but I changed it to 5em and it seemed to be alright. Why was it covering my sections in the first place?

Hi,

Please change the code provided above with this

.page-id-364 .masthead {
    position: static;
}

Hi Paul

Thanks for the help, I managed to find a workaround before I saw this solution but thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.