Navagation Style suddenly changed?

I always use the stack Integrity with the light and airy menu bar, suddenly is it’s this ugly black thing, I have been over the Customizer/header area, and have not idea if I clicked something, but can’t get the nav bar I like back. I will attach screen shots

Thanks for your help

@cjdrocks,

Thanks for writing in! When providing items for us to take a look into, please always provide a live URL so we can see things directly and inspect your markup which gives us better clues on what’s going on.

Once we have that URL from you we can take a look into this, thanks!

I have attached a secure note

@cjdrocks, the black menu on your site is from our included Extension, UberMenu. UberMenu is a WordPress plugin that replaces the native WordPress menus of a theme with its own menu system. For it to show up like this, you must have activated it at some point accidentally perhaps. If you want the standard X navigation to come back, you will need to make sure that UberMenu is deactivated by going to the WordPress Admin and going to the Plugins menu item, then deactivating it from that page.

Cheers!

Done and fixed, thank you, thought I was loosing my mind

Glad to hear things are in order now! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.