Nav not going to correct area

Hi there,

Im wondering if you can help me, we have drop downs from the main navigation but they are loading to the new page but not the correct place, i have named the container classes but they are not loading to the correct container. Please advise.

Hey @CEGTev,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your message. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Cheers,

Hi There,

I have named certain sections IDs and used custom links in the navigation as drop downs to get to these named sections on other pages. for example, under services in the navigation is the service “Air Freight” and dropping down from that are “services” within that service and “value added services” - these are in different sections but when the navigation is used it just loads to the Air Freight Page and not the named section.

Hey Tevan,

None of the domains you registered in your account has that Air Freight menu.

It sounds like your setting up a jump link though so you need to ensure that your link look like this: https://example.com/air-freight#service. Notice the end of the URL has # then the ID of the section.

If you did set up the jump links correctly, there’s most probably a 3rd party plugin causing that issue. Please try doing a plugin conflict test.

Also ensure everything is up to date.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following info in a Secure Note

• URL where we could see the issue
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.