Nav-menus.php crashes

Hi,
when I try to load the menue page (nav-menus.php) the site always crashes. It doesn’t make a difference whether uber menu is activated or not. Currently, I’m not able to make any adjustments to my menu.
Site is www.grizzlies.de

Thanks for looking into

Hello @oldrunner,

Thanks for writing to us.

Are you pointing to this page www.example.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.php I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks, I checked as far as possible, nothing changed. I provided the password in the secure note of the original post
thanks
Alexander

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that it is working fine on my end. It might be an issue with the browser cache, I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again. Please check the video given in the secure note.

Thanks

Thanks. I cleared the cache in chrome but the issue persists. I was able to modify it in Firefox. Weired…

Thanks anyway

Alex

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.