Nav menu needs fixing

Hi there,

After changing the web hosting, wordings on the nav menu wasn’t fit properly. What would be the problem for this?

Thank you.

Hello Suwanna,

Thanks for writing in! Please check out this related documentation to resolve your issue.

If this isn’t helping, please provide us your WP credentials so we can check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi there,

Thanks for the recommendation. We had once that SG Optimizer plugin caused the problem with one of our websites. But not at this time. I deactivated this plugin but I still have problem with the nav menu style. I’ve gone through your recommendation one step at a time and checked it on the private new window. The issue remains.
I attached here the problem we are having. I checked the credential that I saved in the secure note. Your team should be able to have a look if needs to.

Thank you very much.
Kind Regards,

Hi Suwanna,

I have checked the Navigation and found that you have set the Item Flex to Fill Space Equally and that is the reason behind your issue. I went ahead and set it to the Standard and now the problem is resolved.

Screenshot-2022-02-21-143415

Thanks

Thank you. It works this side too.

Hi @soilland,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.