Nav Link Lines (removal)

How does one remove the Nav Links line from the menu.
I don’t want a line there at all.

thanks

Hi there,

Please provide the URL of your site so that we can check it.

Thank you.

https://ahsnetworknorth.ca/
thanks

Hi there,

Please try this code in the global CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover > span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-active > a > span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
    box-shadow: none;
}

I’d added that…
Still no change and randomly the middle menu item doesn’t have the line till you hover.

Any more things I can try?

Hi there,

Please update the code to:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover > span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-active > a > span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
    box-shadow: none !important;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Excellent! it worked!
Thanks so much!

You’re most welcome and have a nice weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.