The nav dropdown for some of my sub menus goes behind the logo on not as wide screens.

The nav dropdown for some of my sub menus goes behind the logo on not as wide screens.

Hi there,
Unfortunately, I could not see the Dropdown as already there is a Javascript error on the page you gave the link. You need to remove a custom code which includes this section:
<script type="text/javascript">var to_like_post ....
That is causing the problem of not showing the dropdown menus. Regarding the question kindly go to the bar that contains the Inline navigation and change the Z Index option to 6:

Thank you.
I do not see the error on the page. Can you please screenshot? I also looked in the console.
I have found the JS errors.
But the bar that contains the nav is the same one that contains the logo so changing the z-index won’t make a difference. Is there a different fix?
Hello There,
To resolve your issue, please use this code:
.x-menu, .x-menu .sub-menu {
z-index: 100000;
}
.hm4.x-bar-container {
z-index: -1;
}
Hope this helps.
That worked! Thank you!
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.