Nav Bar with Center Logo

Hello X Team,

We really like the horizontal nav bar on this site…

In the same way, we would like to place our logo in the center of the nav bar with two nav page selections on either side. We would also like the logo and other page selections to slightly enlarge on hover-over, same as the sample site. I am using Renew 3 for our web-site. Can you send me any CSS code I can incorporate to get the same effect?

Thank you in advance!!
Lorne

Hello Lorne,

Thanks for writing to us! What you have in mind can easily be done if you are using Pro theme. You can simply create a bar with the container in it. Adding two custom menus on each side containers and the image logo at the center container. And if you are using X theme with Renew 3, it can only be done with custom modifications which is beyond the scope of our support. We would highly recommend the use of Pro theme instead because this is already a custom header and Pro theme is best suited for the job.

You might need to check these threads:

Different questions… using X Theme and Renew 3 how can I…

1. Remove the logo from the header area and replace one of text nav links with an image?

2. How can I center all the nav links in the nav bar?

Hello @bluetroop2,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please take a look at the solution shared in following resource:

I can see navigation links are centred. Can you please confirm? Or if you could share a screenshot of the change that you are looking, we can provide after having a better understanding.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.