Nav bar flash not fixed?

Circling back to this post: Nav bar flash

Also, why would you close a topic that hasnt been fixed?

Hey @Oriol,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please double-check the WP access again because we can no longer check your site?

• see the secure note below

Cheers.

See secure note

Hello @Oriol,

Please edit your custom header and in your Bar 2 element set this one:

Play around with the trigger offset. There is a slight delay for the 2nd Bar element to display as you scroll down the page by the way.

Best Regards.

Thanks, however there is still a flash where it doesn’t display anything, I want it so the 2nd menu appears over the 1st without a noticeable flash, anyway to achieve this?

Pro 6.5 is going to have some changes related to this. It’ll be called “Should Slide”. Currently any bar that is not the first bar will always try to slide or flash as you are seeing.

What exactly are trying to accomplish with the second bar though? This is just for the color right? If so you can style the first bar and let it be sticky at the 1px trigger, like in Ruenels screenshot. Then use custom css targeting the x-bar-fixed class. Let us know if this helps.

$el.x-bar-fixed {
  /* Styling when the trigger has been hit */
}

Thanks Charlie. Hoping this will get fixed like you said, I’m trying to achieve this…on load, the nav bar is transparent, to show the full height header, then as you scroll down, the nav bar is black.

Hey Oriol,

The CSS selector given by Charlie will work on your condition and please let us know how it goes on your end.

Thank you.

I tried it, and the flash is still there

Hey Oriol,

We’d recommend that you wait a little for the next release since there will be some changes in the Bar element settings that @Charlie has mentioned.

Cheers.

Just updated, yet the flash is still there :frowning: And yeah, I emptied the caches, and viewed incognito…

Hey @Oriol,

The Pro 6.5 is not release yet. You may need a little more.

Please bear with us. Thanks.

Ahh ok, thanks.

Hi @Oriol,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.