Native Slider transition in safari

Hi Themeco,

The new slider element in safari is not displaying properly for me in safari. Please take a look here https://www.thepurplebutler.ca/

The slider is in the Top Sellers section, the arrow works fine on chrome but in safari, it jumps to next slide with no animation. And when the slide loads in, it moves slightly to the left. You can see this here

The left shadow is cut off while the 5th slide’s shadow is cutting into the screen.

I noticed a lot of the CSS are not loading on safari, so I had to add my own css to make it look similar to how it looks on chrome.

Do you know why this is happening and what might be a potential fix?

Thank you

Hello @Stigan,

Thanks for writing in! I am seeing the shadow on my MS Edge and Brave browser too. There is no effect animation in both browsers too. Can you please provide us access to your site so we can check your slider settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

I have added the credentials to the secret note.

Thank you

Hello @Stigan,

There are several plugins that need to be updated. Please make sure that everything is up to date to prevent any conflicts and issues. While we are at it, please disable your WP Rocket temporarily while we are checking your Slider.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

After updating all the plugins and disabling WP Rocket the issue is now resolved. I am now running WP Rocket in safe mode and it looks like it’s one of the optimization setting that caused it remove css style for safari.

Thank you!

You are most welcome, @Stigan.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.