Native slider: adding horizontal and vertical images

I have been trying to work out how to add horizontal and vertical image to your native slider (see image below). It works fine for all horizontal or all vertical images but when I mix the two together the resizing does not wok and the vertical images end up much bigger than the horizontal images.

ava

Hey Gato,

Thanks for writing in!

In your Slider Container element settings, align it to “Start”. Do not use “Stretch”.

If this is not helping, please provide us access to your page so we can check your slider settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, I have tried your settings but it’s still not working. The website is under construction but I have added the admin login in the secure notes. I have tried changing all kind of settings but the problem is still there.

Hey Gato,

You will need Center for your alignments and the height must be set to Static.

Kindly check out the link of the demo in the secure note below.

Thanks.

I have worked out the issue. It was a very simple matter of setting up the maximum width to 100% in the content wrapper. Feel free to mark this issue as sorted.

Hello Gato,

Glad that you were able to fix your issue by yourself. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.