Narrowing down search bar results

I need to narrow down the results for my search bar. I am using Cornerstone. Basically, I just need it to look for results in any page which is located underneath the parent url http://mts.iverdesigns.com/knowledge-base/

Hey There,

Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Sorry for the lack of clarification.

Basically, currently the search functionality looks across pages, posts, etc for results.

My goal it to be able to control that, as much as possible anyways.

I’m implementing a Knowledge base into my site.

Say for example i have two categories:

  1. Accounting
  2. Employees

I want to be able to add search bars in both. but i don’t want the search bar located in accounting to look for results in employees.strong text

likewise, i wouldn’t want the search bar located in the employees page to look for results in the accounting page

hopefully that makes sense

Hi,

It could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!