Narbar submenu background color

I’m using UberMenu plugin for the navbar but I can’t change the navbar sub menu background color. I went to the uber menu options for submenu and the color won’t change from black. I went on the ubermenu website and grabbed some of the example code but even that doesn’t change the background color. Can we override the submenu background color using CSS?

Hello @aa2zz6,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please confirm the login details as I am unable to login using shared credentials. In the mean time please try out following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to back sub menu background color:

.ubermenu .ubermenu-item .ubermenu-submenu.ubermenu-submenu-drop {
    background-color: #ddd !important;
}

Please change color code (#ddd) as per your requirement.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Prasant,

I generated a new password and updated it in the first post. Let me know if you can’t access it.

Thanks,

aa2zz6

Hi There,

I could see that you’ve successfully changed the background color of the submenu to #ddd.

Can you confirm?

Thank you.

I used the provided CSS above to change the color. Thanks for the support.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.