My X Theme Options page seems completely broken

Hi there,

I have a major problem with the backend of my site. BAsically the X-Theme options will not load at all. When I load it the following happens.

If I click any of the options on the left, nothing happens at all. I’m really confused about what has gone wrong. It seems to have been fine before the major sply between X and Pro. Ever since then I have not been able to change the options. That was fine when I was just creating content as Wordpress itself and Cornerstone work fine, but now I want to edit the site design itself I am not able to.

Just to make people aware - I have resolved this issue. The problem was the WPMU DEV Hummingbird plugin. I deleted it and the backend worked fine!

Hi there,

You might be able to fine tune the settings of that plugin rather than delete it entirely. You could try turning off auto-minification and that may help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.