My X Theme has broken - site was working fine

Hi there,

my site:
www.venusdance.com.au

was working fine. I just updated the theme and its built in plugins and now it is broken. The menu is not working, instead of the regular desktop menu there is now some sort of mobile menu symbol and nothing happens when you click it. You can’t navigate anywhere and there is a duplicate scroll bar. On the mobile version the menu is permanently expanded.

Can someone please have a look asap. thank you, paula

I managed to find a css fix in the forum for the dual scroll bar. but is that necessary to put in to make the theme work?

This is the css I added:

body {

overflow: hidden;

}

The menu issue is not resolved and I can’t find any support regarding it. thank you for your time, paula

It used to work like this one I also made, if that helps you:

melbourneflamenco.com.au

Resolved. Server Issue. Sorry for the bother.

No worries. Glad it has been sorted out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.