My whole site is broken!

I built the whole thing in Cornerstone and it was looking great, then today I tried to add some images and everything is broken!

I was using classic elements because I hadn’t gotten around to updating them yet, but it doesn’t seem like it should all break like this?
Nothing is aligned, all the text is now tiny and left justified for some reason?
The header has the site name in grey in it for no reason and everything is off to the left instead of centered
The CTAs don’t work, the slideshows don’t move and their arrows disappeared, the menu has weird dots and broken image symbols and also what look like guide lines.

When I first opened cornerstone today there was a popup about an out-of-date plugin I only half read before closing it and noticing all these problems and I can’t find what the popup actually said. All my plugins have been updated and I tried deactivating them and clearing the cache but it didn’t fix the problem.

I need help!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

we are really sorry that you are facing such issue. To help you find out what could be the cause of this issue, can you please send us your login details and FTP details in a secure note.
So that we can have a closer look.

Thanks

note added

Hi there,

I tried the login details you provided but it’s giving me the error:

ERROR: Invalid email address.

Please double check.

Apologies, correct details follow

Hi There,

I notice that the site is under CloudFlare, please do the guide provided here

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This worked! Thanks so much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.