My website stuck between versions X and X pro

I upgraded from X to X pro few days ago and did varies changes using the new header and footer builder.

This is the updated version - when I log into my website. It shows correctly.

This the previous version using the old X footer. When I enter the website using Safari, It shows the old footer.

How do I resolve this? I tried purging cache.

Hi There,

Did you try to clear Safari Cache? Please try again, this sounds like a cache issue.

Let us know how it goes

Hello, I did tried to clear my cache but does not solve the issue. Weird.

On my phone it shows the old version as well.

this my website URL.

This new page that I just created today showing the footer fine.

I just use google chrome incognito window to browse my website. It shows the old version as well.
incognito browser

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can also see the issue, it showing me the old footer in home page and other page its the new footer.
To help you find out the issue, can you please send us your website details ?

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Done. you can see the note?

Hi There,

I have checked your website on Safari and Android Mobile and the new footer is showing not the old one.

Would you mind testing from a different device?

Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.