I changed the home page design with the customizer.
Everything worked fine at first. And, it showed up on the live site.
Now, the new design in the customizer isn’t appearing live…even after saving it over and over.
Please help.
I changed the home page design with the customizer.
Everything worked fine at first. And, it showed up on the live site.
Now, the new design in the customizer isn’t appearing live…even after saving it over and over.
Please help.
Hello @kstimp,
Thanks for asking. 
I have recorded a screencast as to how on my end your website is loading up. Please see secure note.
Instead of using Customizer, please use Theme Options panel to setup global parameters from X > Theme Options.
Thanks.
I understand. However, that’s not the page design that is supposed to be showing (please login to my wordpress site to see. I will provide credentials in secure note).
I don’t want to create global settings. The issue is that the page looks the NEW way in the customizer, and looks the OLD live.
Hey @kstimp,
This is not a theme issue. What you see in the Customizer is the updated look of your site. What you see in the front-end is a cached page and not the current version. I cleared the cache of your caching plugin but the cache still persists.

Please contact the caching plugin developer to learn how to clear all caches and completely uninstall it and then check if the issue persists.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.