My website is very fast when I am logged in as an admin and editing it, but VERY SLOW when I log out and view it

I can not figure out what is happening to my website, http://izaguir.re/.

My website is very fast when I am logged in as an admin and editing it. It is very fast clicking links and going to pages, as long as im logged in as the admin.

BUT when I log out and surf my site as if i was a regular visitor, then my site is super super slow.

How can this be possible? If their was an optimization error or something then shouldent my site be slow when I am viewing my site as a regular visitor AND when i am logged in as an admin?

My site is optimized, and I have looked on google page speeds, pingdom, and gtmetrix and cant figure out why my site takes 3 seconds to load a page when I am a visitor and is super fast when I am logged in as an admin. Please help me figure out what the issue is , I am lost.

My site is optimized with WP Rocket, imagify, and I have a large VPS with my hosting company with only 2 websites on it when it can handle 30+ sites.

Hi,

I checked your site in Google Page Speed and can see that you still need to optimize some aimges and fix render blocking.

Try to run imagify again then check the link below on how to fix the render blocking issue.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.