My website is down

Hi,

My website is down. fatcatpaperie.com Sometimes its a white screen an other times its my website with the nav menu gone.
I can’t login to WP but I can get into FTP. I deactivated all plugins but that didn’t help.
I noticed a bunch of these files .htaccess_lscachebak_01
Do you know what they are? My site was down last week so maybe it was something Godaddy did to fix it…
But its down again and I don’t know what the problem is.

Any ideas?

Hi @fatcatgraphics,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that your setup is having an internal error.

2 things that causing this.

  • Wordpress core files are corrupted
  • Hosting setup problem.

To fix this issue,first, reinstall your wordpress. If still happening, contact your hosting and ask for error logs so that you could determine what it is the problem. Sometimes, hosting could identify of what is causing this problems.

Let u know how it goes.

Thanks. :slight_smile: