My website is broken. Not sure what happened

Hello,

I haven’t checked my blog in a week or so and it is broken. I haven’t done any new work on it since the last time I checked so not sure what could have gone wrong. I updated all my plugins just now after I saw the site was broken hoping maybe that was it but nope. Please help!!

credentials in secure note.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you’re using CloudFlare on your site. Could you please login to your CloudFlare account and then head over to the Speed tab and make sure to disable CSS & Javascript autominification options. Also make sure to clear your CloudFlare cache and test your site again.

Make sure to clear your browser cache as well when testing.

Hope that helps.

Oops, forgot that I set up Cloudflare for this site.

It’s back to normal now. Thanks a lot!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.