My Themeforest License won't validate

I accidentally wiped out an old version of XTheme from a client’s site and bought a new version and license. When I try to validate it says Oh Oh, something is wrong and won’t validate. Help

Is it because this site had another license (That I cannot access?)

http://www.buckheadpetpals.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon investigating this issue, I see that you have not installed/activated Cornerstone plugin, so that our validation process will not initiate. Please head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone.

Then try to validate your site. If you see any messages saying that Cornerstone cannot be installed automatically, you need to enable PHP cURL extension on your server.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

It still tells me “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.”

PHP cURL was just installed

Hey There,

Please provide us with the login credentials of your wordpress site so we can try to validate for you and find out what’s going wrong.

I think I sent a a secure message. Not sure how for sure

Hi There,

You did not follow my instructions above to install Cornerstone plugin, which was the issue. Could you please try validating your site now and see if that works.

Thanks!

It’s works now but before it tried to install Cornerstone and it kept failing.

Glad to hear it’s now working.

Cheers!