My website keeps going down. I make no changes and it is on the child theme but now, out of nowhere, the pages show up as “oops!you blew up the internet”. The site shows up fine all day and then out of nowhere the pages disappear. Please help asap
Also, these pages do exist - I have them created in wordpress and they still show up in the wordpress back end. The permalinks are correct. But when I enter the URL I get “oops! you blew up the internet”
I just imported a backup of the site and it works fine - this has happened a few times and importing the backup fixes it. I am already using a child theme - why is my site periodically getting messed up like this?
Hi there,
This should not be something related to our theme as we do not have the same kind of problem on our installation. This must be related to your hosting service provider which is outside of our expertise.
You can always test the case by changing the theme from X to the default WordPress theme, if the problem persists that shows none of our theme code has anything to do with the issue.
Thank you for your understanding.
The site stays up so I don’t see why this would be a hosting issue. The actual site doesn’t go down - pages are not showing up. These pages exist in wordpress but do not show up when URL is typed in
But every 4-8 hours the site updates and these pages “disappear” from the front end
Hi There,
As mentioned by @christopher.amirian this is something related to Hosting issue. This is nothing to do with theme.
If you want you can check with default theme, and let us know if the issue presets.
Or you may have any plugin installed the the site which causing the issue.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.