My site shows the following errors and will not open

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in /home/alihost16/public_html/alisonslon.com/wp-includes/load.php:651 Stack trace: #0 /home/alihost16/public_html/alisonslon.com/wp-settings.php(333): wp_magic_quotes() #1 /home/alihost16/public_html/alisonslon.com/wp-config.php(90): require_once(’/home/alihost16…’) #2 /home/alihost16/public_html/alisonslon.com/wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/home/alihost16…’) #3 /home/alihost16/public_html/alisonslon.com/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(’/home/alihost16…’) #4 /home/alihost16/public_html/alisonslon.com/index.php(17): require(’/home/alihost16…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/alihost16/public_html/alisonslon.com/wp-includes/load.php on line 651

I recently noticed that my site, alisonslon.com had disappeared from my Themeco dashboard. I found the original purchase order and resubmitted it. I can not access the site’s dashboard to update the validation. Could this be why the site is down?
I have disabled plugins.
I have also updated X to the latest version via ftp.
Themes are currently set to an old child theme, and I don’t know how to change this via ftp.
I can not access the dashboard at all. I have tried the WP recovery mode.

Do you have any suggestions??

Hey @alikat8,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect this could be a version compatibility issue between X and the Cornerstone plugin. I suggest going to the wp-content/plugins and look for a cornerstone folder, then rename it to old-cornerstone. Also, go to wp-content/themes and look for a x folder, then rename it to old-x. If it fixes the issue, you can log in to your dashboard and delete the Cornerstone plugin and X theme. After deleting the said items, you can now download a fresh copy of the theme from your themeco dashboard and upload it again to your website.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP acceess

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.