My site keeps zooming out in mobile

My site is raechellefrancis.com. When I view it on my iPhone in Safari (I haven’t tested it on any other mobile device), I’m able to pinch in and it will zoom out and become very small, creating what seems like an infinite amount of white space on the right side of the content. I wasn’t able to zoom out before, and I don’t want it to. I’m not sure what caused it. It started happening around the first major update to X when X Pro came out.

I tried:

  • Deactivating all of my plugins except cornerstone
  • Removing all of my custom css
  • Removing all of the additional functions to the theme functions

None of it worked. A little help please. Thank you.

Update: I just discovered that it is only happening when my site is using the Ethos stack. I’m also realizing that it is indeed effecting the desktop site too. It’s not the zoom, but it has this large amount of white space that I can continuously scroll to the right of the page.

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    html {
        overflow-x: hidden;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

It worked. Thanks!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.