Dear admin,
I just wondering what was happened to my site. Yesterday it was just fine, but today all messed up. Most of the content are getting blank.
Site url : http://kingphotobooth.co/
Dear admin,
I just wondering what was happened to my site. Yesterday it was just fine, but today all messed up. Most of the content are getting blank.
Site url : http://kingphotobooth.co/
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I found out that you are using CloudFlare. Please make sure that you are using the best recommended CloudFlare settings. You can check it out from here:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-tips-and-tricks/214
Please go to your CloudFlare settings and make sure that in the Speed Tab, The CSS and JS minify option is disabled.
Please let us know how it goes.
Ok. Let me try…
No problem.
Kindly let us know how it goes.
Well it works like a charm. Thank you very much.
Good luck.
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.