My Site is all jacked up for some reason now after update

http://thefunnelfirm.com - I don’t know what has happened - I haven’t done anything to it at all, but everything is messed up. There’s a Title of the website at the top that has never been there before, the formatting for the page is all gone, everything was centered and formatted with the Integrity Theme, the nav bar has some funky artifacts in it that never existed, all the icons for the social media stuff are gone, and just all the formatting for things have completely changed. I haven’t made any changes to the site at all. I don’t even know where to begin to fix what’s wrong

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have investigated this issue and I see that CloudFlare is causing this. Make sure that X/Cornerstone are disabled/whitelisted in Cloudflare, or disable the Rocket Loader entirely, then also make sure that the auto minification of JS/CSS is disabled in Cloudflare as well.

The following guide will help you (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/).

After you have done the changes, make sure to purge CloudFlare cache and also your browser cache before testing your site.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.