My sidebar submenu links are showing up under other text

I took a screenshot of what’s happening.

Is there a setting somewhere I missed? I’m stumped.
The SNTC Bands, once you mouseover it, a list of all the other links should show up the way they do, but it is underneath something else.

Thank you for your time!

Hello @kevin_chelsea,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take closer look?

Thanks.

Sure can, esketemc.ca

Hi there,

Please go to the column options of the column which you added as 2/3 width and have the main section of the website at:

Click on the Customize tab of that column and add the code below to the Inline CSS box:

z-index: 0;

That will make the whole content of that section go behind the flyout menu you have in the sidebar.

Please consider that none of the stuff you see and the conflict related to our theme and it is due to the custom code that you have added inside the Text Elements.

Thank you.

Worked like a charm!
I knew there must be a place I could set the z-index because you guys think of everything, but I could not find it.

Thank you, sir, have a good day!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.