My Shortcodes Are Not Working

Hey there beginning work on a new site at:

http://avlhomeinspections.com/test/

It appears as though the shortcodes are not working… What am I doing wrong?

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thank you for writing in, was that a Visual Composer shortcodes? Please make sure Visual Composer is installed and activated on your site.

You can install Visual Composer from X > Overview.

Cheers!

Ok so the site has moved to its permit address and am still trying to get shortcodes to work…

Here was a page that came stock in the demo setup:

http://www.affordableasheville.com/924-2/

No shortcodes seem to work.

Brian

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Your shortcodes may have came from a 3rd party plugin. All the X shortcodes starts with [x_shortcode]. I am guessing that you have used a 3rd party plugin shortcode and that now the plugin is no longer active which have caused this issues.

Please let us know how it goes.

No all these shortcodes came from a page that was loaded when I added the demo content for X, I did not create any of the shortcode I posted. This was a fresh install so I am at a loss…

Hi there @livninctry,

Thanks for the additional information, I’ve checked the main page and everything appears to look good.

Are you still having the same issue? If you are, please provide WP Admin Login details in a secure note and we’ll take a look.

Thanks!

No… I went in and deleted everything and started over, getting rid of all the old pages and stuff. Will keep you posted if still having problems.
Thanks,
Brian

Thank you!