I have put the section name in the button link “Learn more” on my header but the button still wont work. Why is this?
link to the website: This site
Thank you
I have put the section name in the button link “Learn more” on my header but the button still wont work. Why is this?
link to the website: This site
Thank you
Hi @leonremstedt,
Thanks for writing in.
I could see that you have linked you site properly to id Section-1 however you don’t have a section that does not have id.
To fix this issue, add id to the section where you want to scroll.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Worked out perfect1 thanks m8.
Have a great day Nico
Glad that we could be of a help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.