My Pro theme converted to X?

Hey after upgrading Pro to 1.2.4 an icon like the Cornestone one appeared in my wordpress menu and it says I need to validate my X theme (which I never purchased, neither installed :thinking:)
It also changed some general theme settings, like adding a “Content Builder” menu in theme options when launching Pro with a “base option” pre setup that breaked the sections of my site.

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Purchase code

All the best!

Hey I sent you a “private note” but it’s my first time so I guess I did it well.

Thanks!!

Hi there,

I have just logged in and checked your website and it seems to be correctly updated and is still using Pro and is still validated.

Please see the screenshot in the secure note.

Would you mind trying to clear all your cache?

Sure! Cache already purged and there’s still the icon in the bottom of the right menu with the cornerstone icon, the Pro name and clicking on it it says I have to validate X theme. If you go to the Pro just below the Dashboard in the right menu it looks like everything is ok, but going to the one in the bottom (above “collapse menu”) it’s like having X theme (which wasn’t here before updating).
Also, if you launch Pro->Theme Options, you’ll see a menu in the bottom called “Content Builder” which I guess wasn’t here before and it changed styles in my theme, and I think it belongs to X, not Pro.

Thanks!

Also I just noticed that my default path to launch the main interface has changed from “X” to “cornerstone”. Is that normal?
Thanks!!

Hey!! I solved it!! It was due to deleting the comment in the beginning of the style.css file in the child theme.

/*

Theme Name: Pro – Child Theme
Theme URI: http://theme.co/pro/
Author: Themeco
Author URI: http://theme.co/
Description: Make all of your modifications to Pro in this child theme.
Version: 1.0.0
Template: pro

*/

After adding it again everything went back to normalitity

Thanks!!

Sounds great!

Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.