My Pro header no longer responsive in mobile etc. What's up?

Is there a reason the X Pro menu’s are not responsive. I am using a premade template from themeco with minor edits. Did I do something I am just missing. It used to be that way. I have cleared all cache’s since the upgrade and changing over to Pro from Xpro as well as my hosting cache service Varnish. I have also disabled minify settings in W3 plugin and tested by disabling W3 plugin altogether to see if it made a difference. Still no help. I am still not sure what is going on. It is happening with both Pro header types. I have one set for my home page and the global setting for all other pages. The website in question is wrdc.tv

Hi There,

Differently from X, the Pro header builder is not set to be automatic responsive.

The inline nav menu and the mobile menu element (which you have a few to choose from) are 100% independent of each other.

That allows the user to have way more flexibility. For example on Apple’s website, they chose to not turn the second menu into a mobile menu button. https://www.apple.com/mac/

Now coming back to your site, you need to click on your inline nav menu > click on the tab customize and choose which resolutions you would like to hide the element.

After that you will add your select mobile menu element, assign your menu to the element, and click on the customize tab and hide it on desktop, laptop, and landscape tablet if you wish so.

Hope it clarifies.

Thank you

Thank you. I wasn’t aware. I am just trying out the new header menu’s in pro as I have typically used default or Uber menu in the past. Thanks for the quick response. :slight_smile:

You are welcome!

On the new header builder each column, element and bar can be hidden on the customize tab.

This allows you some great tricks!

Glad to hear we managed to help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.